Safe Feed/Safe Food

Printer-friendly version

A Few Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Who do I make the check payable to?
Checks for the registration and licensing fee should be made payable to the Safe Quality Food Institute and can be paid online via their Assessment database. In addition, when you register online, you will have the option to pay via credit card. The audit fee and travel expenses will be invoiced by the Certification Body.

Back to FAQs